Help: Citation analysis in linguistics

Gretchen Whitney gwhitney at UTKUX.UTCC.UTK.EDU
Thu Jul 20 17:29:35 EDT 2000

Student's e-mail: kelhimdy at ras.edu.ac.ma

'Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a Moroccan graduate student at Ecole des Sciences de l'Information in
Rabat, Morocco. I am currently preparing a thesis dealing with citation
analysis in Third Cycle Thesis in Linguistics at the Faculty of Letters
and Human Sciences in Rabat, Morocco.

Would you please let me know if you have any similar research in the field
of linguistics that was conducted somewhere else. If so, that would be
very helpful to me in giving my research a comparative dimension.

Looking forward to hearing from you, I thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,
Kaouthar ELHIMDY
Graduate Student
Library and Information Science