P.Wouters email address

Atkins, Helen helen.atkins at ISINET.COM
Thu Jan 27 09:00:50 EST 2000

Paul Wouters' email address:

 text at demand.xs4all.nl

*************************************
Helen Barsky Atkins
Director, Database Development
Institute for Scientific Information
3501 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA  19104
Helen.Atkins at isinet.com
215.386.0100  x1218
800.523.1850
215.387.4706 (fax)
*************************************

-----Original Message-----
From: Connie Wilson [mailto:C.Wilson at UNSW.EDU.AU]
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2000 5:32 PM
To: SIGMETRICS at listserv.utk.edu
Subject: [SIGMETRICS] P.Wouters email address

To:       SIGMETRICS at listserv.utk.edu
cc:
From:     Connie Wilson/Commerce/UNSW/AU @ UNSW
Date:     01/27/2000 08:31:58 AM
Subject:  P.Wouters email address

Dear Colleagues,

I need to get full bibliographic information for Paul Wouters' PhD (1999, I
believe) dissertation for inclusion in the forthcoming ARIST review on
Informetrics by myself and my colleague, William Hood. Could someone please
provide me with this information or Paul Wouter's email address?

Many thanks,
Connie Wilson

C. S. Wilson, Ph.D.              Associate Head of School
School of Information Systems, Technology and Management
University of New South Wales
Sydney, NSW 2052  AUSTRALIA
Phone: + 61 ( 2)  9385 7134             Fax: +61 ( 2) 9662 4061
Email: c.wilson at unsw.edu.au