SIGMETRICS Digest - 14 Jan 2000 to 15 Jan 2000 (#2000-8)

Betsy V. Martens bvmarten at MAILBOX.SYR.EDU
Sun Jan 16 11:30:28 EST 2000

Dear Drs. Davis and Katz,

You might also be interested in some findings of a related nature (power
laws as exemplified in a study of use of precedents in judicial opinions)
by David G. Post and Michael B. Eisen) to be published in a forthcoming
issue of The Journal of Legal Studies (special issue edited by Fred
Shapiro). A draft of the paper itself can be found at:

http://www.temple.edu/lawschool/dpost/fractals.pdf

Betsy Van der Veer Martens
Ph.D. Student
School of Information Studies