Scientrometrics, vol. 41-43 (1998)

John Richardson jrichard at UCLA.EDU
Tue Aug 1 13:34:05 EDT 2000

Dear ListServe readers:

UCLA does not have a current subscription and USC has only the earlier volumes; and I don't have time to wait for ILL to locate copies.

So, if anyone is willing to help me answer 8 questions related to these 9 issues of the journal Scientrometics (vol. 41, issues 1-3; vol. 42 no. 1-3; and vol. 43, no. 1-3), I would appreciate it.  You would have to have them in front of you to answer the questions.

We can work out a mutually convenient time to do it.  JRjr