ABS: Kostoff, Database Tomography for Technical Intelligence

Subbiah Arunachalam subbiah_a at YAHOO.COM
Tue Sep 28 01:35:48 EDT 1999

Friends:

All of us on this list are indebted to Gretchen
Whitney and Gene Garfield for alerting us to papers in
the area of scientometrics, some of which are likely
to be missed as they appear in journals we normally do
not scan. Wouldn't it be useful if Gretchen could
include the email addresses of authors of papers
included in the SIGMETRICS list? I know it would mean
additional work, as not all journals list email
addresses of authors. But, in my view, it is worth
attempting.

Arun