[Sigmet-officers] Tomorrow is our deadline

Timothy Bowman timothy.d.bowman at wayne.edu
Thu Sep 14 22:20:26 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Just an FYI. If you haven’t submitted your SIG/MET submission reviews, we need them by the morning of Sept 15 (tomorrow in the U.S.) so that we can alert the authors the same day; this will ensure they can register and receive the early-bird special.   Thank you all for getting this done in such a short time frame.

If you can’t make it, please let us know and we can try to get someone else on it ASAP.

Best,
Tim

-- Timothy D Bowman
Assistant Professor, SIS<http://sis.wayne.edu/>