[Sigmet-officers] SIG/MET website option

Angela Zoss amzoss at indiana.edu
Mon Feb 25 15:21:44 EST 2013

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, I think I was a bit out of it when I replied to the Doodle -
I answered for Tuesday times with my Monday schedule.  I'm probably going
to be a bit late to the call because of a meeting I couldn't reschedule,
but I wanted to send around a new option for the website:

http://www.asis.org/SIG/SIGMET/getsimple/

The style isn't amazing yet and I've only just started playing with
everything, but I'm pleased with the software package so far.  It's very
easy to add and update pages - generally, a very lightweight system.  The
account we have on the ASIS&T server has some constraints, so most other
pre-packaged content management systems don't work well.  This one was
pretty much drag and drop and should be easy to keep up to date.

I'm happy to adjust the style to make it more interesting, and of course we
can update or revise the content.  I just wanted to give everyone a chance
to look over the demo before the phone call.  I'll be interested to hear
ideas about the website, either tomorrow or just through email.

Thanks!
-Angela

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 8:37 PM, Cassidy Sugimoto <cassidysugimoto at gmail.com