[Sigmet-officers] Updates?

Cassidy Sugimoto cassidysugimoto at gmail.com
Mon May 30 16:17:16 EDT 2011

Dear All:

My apologies for being so absent on the list--it's been a crazy month for
me. Stasa--I would love to have you look over the workshop proposal. You
have such a keen eye for editing and it would be useful to have one final
glance before it is submitted. I have attached the latest version here.

I will let Jonathan update on the panel(s)...[Jonathan, did we ever email
Dangzhi?]

That's a great idea about announcing the winners over our listserv and the
general ASIS&T listserv. That would provide some nice visibility for the
winners and for our SIG.

Cassidy