[Sigmet-officers] EasyChair system accounts

Chaoqun Ni chni at indiana.edu
Thu Apr 7 20:03:09 EDT 2011

Dear all,

I have to apologize that I did not checked with the email address you use in
the EasyChair system.

The problem that Jonathan has reminds me that some of you may have the
similar problem to log in as a PC member of the paper contest. Here is
something that you might find it useful:

http://www.easychair.org/conferences/wiki.cgi?a=c0e7e730931b;article=79;return=pcmember_add_yes.cgi

Many apologizes for the inconvenience. If you still have problem to log in
as a PC member or Chair of the paper contest, please let me know.

Best,
Chaoqun