[SigLT-L] Proposals for ASIST Annual 2003

Colleen Cuddy cuddy at library.med.nyu.edu
Thu Jan 9 16:46:00 EST 2003

The deadline is fast approaching for submissions for panels for the ASIST
Annual Conference 2003.  The following SIG-LT sponsored proposals are in
the works:

E-Commerce in Libraries
Information Commons and Libraries
NISO Netwoked Reference Protocol (co-sponsored with the Standards Committee)

What else is of interest?  I'd like to have see a session where we discuss
the hot technologies in libraries as a way of launching our new name-- "the
ones to watch".  So I am very interested in hearing what technologies you
would like to learn more about. If you are doing something innovative
technology-wise please let me know as well.

Colleen

Colleen Cuddy MA, MLS
Systems Librarian
cuddy at library.med.nyu.edu

Ehrman Medical Library
New York University School of Medicine          phone 212-263-6990
550 First Ave.                                  fax   212-263-6534
New York, NY 10016