[SigLAN-L] poster sessions

Colleen Cuddy cuddy at library.med.nyu.edu
Thu Sep 12 11:35:43 EDT 2002

I am compiling a full list of SIG-LAN activities in Phillie and I would
like to know if any of the SIG-LAN membership will be presenting posters at
the annual conference this fall.  If you are presenting a poster or have
anything else going on that is noteworthy please let me know so we can make
sure your colleagues and fellow SIG-LANers know about it!

Colleen

Colleen Cuddy
Chair, SIG-LAN
ASIST
cuddy at library.med.nyu.edu

Systems Librarian
Ehrman Medical Library
New York University School of Medicine          phone 212-263-6990
550 First Ave.                                  fax   212-263-6534