[SigLAN-L] recruiting: one panel presenter

Mark Needleman - DRA mneedlem at dra.com
Wed May 22 11:57:26 EDT 2002

 (Im reposting this note to the SigLan list since it bounced the 1st
time)

Colleen

I certainly can't present on SFX expecially since its one of our
competitor's products - but I am on the NISO OpenURL committee and could
discuss OpenURL and what the committee is doing -- Im also involved with
the new NISO committee that is developing a standard for networked
reference and could talk about that - although that work is not very far
long yet

Let me know if you are insterested

mark