[SigLT-L] LIST WARNING and CHANGE

Junus, Ranti junus@mail.lib.msu.edu
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 14:24:03 -0500

All,

This means you will need to set your email client to use the "Plain =
Text" mode.  You might need to check the Help section of your email =
client on how to do the settings (or contact your System dept. if the =
documentation doesn't make any sense at all to you :-))

Things might be tricky for any of you who use web-based email client =
such as Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, etc.  I just submitted questions regarding =
to this matter, so I'll keep you all posted on the decision.

thanks,
ranti - list manager

--
Ranti Junus - Systems office