[SigLT-L] MARC Download sites

Janet M. Arth arth@tc.umn.edu
Fri, 03 Oct 2003 09:41:43 -0500

Jai,
   Could you share the URL for the LM_NET list of sites?  I can't seem to
find it at their website, and it would be useful to see what you are using
as your initial base.  I know a lot of newer integrated library system
provide this functionality in the OPAC and lots of sites do choose to leave
it in their OPAC.

Thanks, Janet