[SigLT-L] Web OPAC Interfaces slides

Janet M. Arth arth@tc.umn.edu
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 07:42:54 -0500

--=====================_2519062==_.ALT

This was a good program on library catalog interfaces from ALA, fyi, Janet

Attached link takes you to the PowerPoint presentations of Optimal Design
Considerations for Web OPAC Interfaces, a conference program presented at
the ALA/CLA annual conference in Toronto. You will find links to
presentations by each speaker under their respective topics . One of our
speakers is still in the process of editing her PPT slides. We'll post
these slides once they become available .

http://www.calstatela.edu/library/ALA/ala-claOPAC.htm

Thank you all for your interest and please feel free to email me if you
have any further questions.

Holly Yu
Library Web Administrator / Reference Librarian
University Library
5151 State University Dr.
Los Angeles, CA 90032
Tel: (323) 343-4993
Email: hyu3@calstatela.edu

Janet M. Arth
Systems Librarian/MnLINK Web OPAC Implementation
University Libraries
453 O. Meredith Wilson Library
309-19th Avenue South
University of Minnesota          phone:  612/624-9860
Minneapolis, MN  55455           email:  arth@tc.umn.edu
--=====================_2519062==_.ALT

interfaces from ALA, fyi, Janet<br>
===========================================================<br><br>
Attached link takes you to the PowerPoint presentations of Optimal Design
Considerations for Web OPAC Interfaces, a conference program presented at
the ALA/CLA annual conference in Toronto. You will find links to
presentations by each speaker under their respective topics . One of our
speakers is still in the process of editing her PPT slides. We'll post
these slides once they become available . <br><br>
and please feel free to email me if you have any further questions.
Holly Yu<br>
Library Web Administrator / Reference Librarian<br>
University Library<br>
California State University, Los Angeles<br>
5151 State University Dr. <br>
Los Angeles, CA 90032<br>
Tel: (323) 343-4993<br>
Email: hyu3@calstatela.edu<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Janet M. Arth<br>
Systems Librarian/MnLINK Web OPAC Implementation<br>
University Libraries<br>
453 O. Meredith Wilson Library<br>
309-19th Avenue South<br>
University of
Minnesota&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
phone:&nbsp;
612/624-9860&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Minneapolis, MN&nbsp;
55455&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
email:&nbsp; arth@tc.umn.edu </font></html>