[SigLT-L] Small Library Newspaper Registration System Design

Rodrigo Fox Rodrigo Fox" <resaltador@inbox.ru
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 18:56:20 +0300

Greetings,
I was wondering if someone can help me or direct me to resources on the net to help me with my project.
We are a small library development team trying to write a tool to manage receipt of international newspapers. The goal is to keep track of received issues and do automatic distribution of claims to vendors. While the registration of the newspapers is fairly simple the process of determining missing issues is not as straight forward as I originally thought.
I was wondering if the group has suggestion on how to approach this problem.

Sincerely,

Rodrigo.