[Sigkm-l] Attend the Open SIG-KM Virtual Business Meeting

FREEBURG, DARIN DARINF at mailbox.sc.edu
Mon Nov 7 10:26:09 EST 2016

Hello SIG-KM Members,

We need to schedule a time to meet virtually with one another! Copenhagen was difficult to attend for many, so we didn’t have anyone else to conduct the annual business meeting. We have lots of things to discuss—and numerous opportunities—as we look to revamp SIG-KM.

As a reminder, these meetings are open to all SIG-KM members. If you are still at all interested in tying your work in with Knowledge Management, this is a great opportunity to do so and have your voice heard as we figure out what SIG-KM is and does. I have attached an agenda of things we need to discuss, but please feel free to bring your own items. New voices are always welcome. We will use GoTo Meeting.

I have set up a Doodle Poll to figure out the best time to meet. Please go to http://doodle.com/poll/y6zw3u8hbd5ehmpb and indicate your preferences. I already know that some of our members can only attend Wed. or Thursday nights, so that has already been noted.

I hope to have high engagement with this meeting as we jumpstart the year. Please read through the agenda and seriously consider attending. It will only be 60-90 minutes of your time (depending on discussion). I look forward to meeting with you all!

--
Darin Freeburg, PhD
Assistant Professor