[Sigkm-l] New Logo Contest!

Heather D. Pfeiffer hdp at cs.nmsu.edu
Mon Feb 10 15:31:22 EST 2014

Greetings,
    A New Year means a new start. What better way to start off
    a New Year than with a new logo!

    The Challenge:
    SIGKM needs a new logo and we want your ideas. We are
    sponsoring a  design contest from among our membership
    for a new logo for SIGKM to be used to represent our SIG
    on the Web and in print.

    Final design submissions should be 1 inch  x 1 inch in size
    at a resolution of 300 dpi in JPEG format.

    The Reward:
    The person who submits the best design as determined
    by popular vote will receive a free publication of
    their choosing from Information Today.

    The Deadline:
    All entries are due by March 15th. Please send your design
    to the SIGKM mailing list, sigkm-l at asis.org, (this list) so
    that everyone on the list can vote! We look forward to see
    what our members have to offer.

Good luck!