[Sigkm-l] Participate in global survey to determine the perception and readiness of Web 2.0 and Knowledge Management in university libraries

Md Anwarul Islam anwar81du at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 04:31:33 EDT 2013

Hello everyone,

I’m a Ph.D. student at the Japan Advanced Institute of Science and
Technology, Ishikawa, Japan. In collaboration with Professors Ikeda and
Agarwal, I am conducting a survey study to determine the perceptions of
librarians regarding Knowledge Management (KM) and the degree to which the
library is ready to adopt KM using Web 2.0.

We’d be obliged if you could kindly participate in the survey by clicking
on any one link below. It should take you about 15 minutes.

http://tinyurl.com/nfc754m

or

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ct00VITV9-AR-OlRfAhOeyFud6aIfT36Xp0QAXzrwn4/viewform

Thanks and best wishes
______________________________________
*Md. Anwarul Islam*
PhD Student, School of Knowledge Science
Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (JAIST), Ishikawa, Japan

anwar81du at gmail.com

Professor Mitsuru Ikeda, *PhD*

School of Knowledge Science, JAIST, Ishikawa, Japan

ikeda at jaist.ac.jp

Dr. Naresh Agarwal, *Assistant Professor*

Simmons College, Boston, USA

agarwal at simmons.edu