[Sigkm-l] [KM-Forum] Knowledge Management Events

praveenkumar veeramalla praveenkumarveeramalla at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 16 13:49:17 EDT 2013

Greetings Folks

I hope you are doing great.Could you share your experiences on "Online KM campaigning events" for user engagement & contribution in KM communities & for creating KM awareness (Campaigns using internal social media tools.To be frank, users are engaged more in internal micro blogging social media tools than formal KM communities)

Connecting with associates at F2F level helped in building trust & in establishing a smooth communication. But, to save budget in this WEB generation 2.0-3.0, What kind of KPIs that you considered for such online KM campaigns and how did you collect the metrics (tools that you plugged into social media tools)? Thanks!

Regards
Praveen Veeramalla