[Sigkm-l] Sigkm-l Digest, Vol 84, Issue 1

Tara Dahal tmdahal at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 06:30:51 EDT 2011

.नमस्कार..मेल गर्नु भएकोमा धन्यवाद!
Respected Sir/Mm.,

------*>   Pse. Circulate  to Nepalese Circle*  May I request to
;Nepal's New constitution: share your ideas; advises, suggestions:
Greeting & Salute !      सँघिय लोकतान्त्रीक जनगणतन्त्र नेपाल !
Federal People's Republic of Nepal  ;  a very highly intellectual
approach designing  to the future generations;develop prosperous  New
Nepal; upgrading a
civilised cyber cultural society; openining the door of this 21th century;
in the Himalayan paradise: “Shangrila,”: Nepal /

It* is my honour; as we R interested,**: Cybermetrics, STI information &
Cyberinfrastructure and related literatures ** May I request to contribute
 Pub.s  'Knowledge Management' or  STI resources , which are
highly useful to our references and related STI research activities.; Pse
post if possible ! ---> www.leydesdorff.net -->
www.success.co.il /
www.mazzako.com/
www.unesco.org/isis/
www.nayapatrika.com/
www.asis.org/
www.cindoc.csic.es/cybermetrics/
www.globalknowledge.org/

*  R U able to open & read my messages ? **  Tara Mani
Dahal ; New Nepal Knowledge-Science Information Consortium(NNKIC)->       ....>
                www.nepalipatro.com
 *WINISIS &/ isis (by UNESCO ); consultant & National distributor ;
E-Learning: Virtual  Library, Add's: KumariMarg-63,
BattishPutali Tel: 977-1-4495291/----Mob: 98497-44988  //-----------