[Sigkm-l] 979 information literacy contents-resourses from different Ibero-American countries (Latin-America, Spain and Portugal)

Alejandro Uribe Tirado auribe at bibliotecologia.udea.edu.co
Sun Oct 23 18:32:57 EDT 2011

This October 25th marks the second anniversary of the blog and resources
"Information Literacy / Ibero-America (Latin-America, Spain and Portugal)”:
http://alfiniberoamerica.blogspot.com/

Considering this anniversary and with the goal to continue contributing to the
growth and recognition of information competencies training in educational
institutions and different types of libraries in the Iberoamerican context, we
launched the resource:

Wiki: “Information Literacy / Ibero-America. State of the Art”:
http://alfiniberoamerica.wikispaces.com/

In this space you will find, to date, 979 contents-resources (journal
articles, papers, books, chapters of books, works of degree, graduate theses,
declarations, models, presentations, videos, audios, events, web resources
...) organized taking into account the 22 countries of Ibero-America.

We invite you to visit this Wiki, to add it to your websites and references to
information literacy, and waiting for your comments.

Regards,

Alejandro Uribe Tirado
Candidato Doctorado Documentación Científica Universidad de Granada
Docente / Investigador - Escuela Interamericana de Bibliotecología
Grupo Información, Conocimiento y Sociedad
Universidad de Antioquia
Medellín-Colombia
*
auribe at bibliotecologia.udea.edu.co