[Sigkm-l] Panel Inquiry: CFP, ASIS&T 2011 Annual Meeting

Deborah Swain swainham at msn.com
Thu May 12 19:12:05 EDT 2011

Hi, fellow knowledge management researchers and practioners,
I am preparing a practical paper with prescriptive information about emergency management preparations and social network analysis (SNA) maps based on research done in Miami area (but inspired by Katrina in New Orleans).  Does any one have a paper/panel on related subject that we could combine for panel submission. Please respond to just me and copy me at university email:  dswain at nccu.edu.  Thank you.

I think theme of bridging communication gulf, etc. will fit well with KM papers on communications and knowledge sharing. Note: Will submit to Track 4 - Information and Knowledge Management. Our due date is May 31 as Dick noted below.

Regards, Deborah Swain
School of Library and Information Sciences
NC Central University, Durham, NC   919-530-7502