[Sigkm-l] [Asis-l] ViNOrg 2011 - 1st International Conference on Virtual and Networked Organizations: Emergent Technologies and Tools

Tara Dahal tmdahal at gmail.com
Mon May 9 19:19:11 EDT 2011

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 5:54 PM, Maria Manuela Cruz-Cunha <mcunha at ipca.pt>wrote:

> ----------
> ViNOrg 2011 - 1st International Conference on Virtual and Networked
> Organizations
> Emergent: Technologies and Tools
> Ofir, Portugal, July 6-8, 2011
> ----------
> 2nd call for papers
> Paper submission deadline: May 20, 2011
> ----------
> http://www.2100projects.org/vinorg11
> vinorg at 2100projects.org
> ----------
>
> Dear Professor,
>
> It is our great pleasure to invite you to participate in the 1st
> International Conference on Virtual and Networked Organizations Emergent
> Technologies and Tools, ViNOrg ’11, to be held in Ofir, Portugal, from
> July 6-8, 2011.
>
> ViNOrg ’11 is promoted by the 2100 Projects Association – Scientific
> Association for Promotion of Technology and Management for
> Organizational and Social Transformative Change.
>
> The overall objectives of the conference are to contribute to the
> development, implementation and promotion of advanced emergent IC
> technologies to be used in future Virtual and Networked Organizations,
> through the discussion and sharing of knowledge, as well as experiences
> and scientific and technical results.
>
> A shortlist of intended topics include: metaverse, virtual and augmented
> reality, ubiquitous computing and organizations, grid computing, cloud
> computing and architectures, human-computer interfaces, serious games,
> intelligence and soft computing, data mining, web services, cognitive
> systems, social networks and other emergent IT/IS approaches in various
> function domains, such as decision support systems, planning, design,
> control, negotiation, marketing, management and many other, in the
> context of virtual and networked enterprises and organizations.
>
> All accepted full papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings
> to be published by Springer-Verlag in a book of the CCIS series
> (Communications in Computer and Information Science), which is listed in
> the ISI proceedings index.
> Authors of selected papers will be invited to extend their papers for
> publication in some international scientific journals.
>
> For more information please consult the conference webpage at
> http://www.2100projects.org/vinorg11
>
> Looking forward to meeting you in Ofir (Portugal) next July 2011, accept
> our best regards.
>
> The conference co-chairs,
> * Goran D. Putnik (putnikgd at dps.uminho.pt), University of Minho, Portugal
> * Maria Manuela Cruz-Cunha (mcunha at ipca.pt), Polytechnic Institute of
> Cavado and Ave, Portugal
>
> ----------
> http://www.2100projects.org/vinorg11
> vinorg at 2100projects.org
> ----------
>

> --
>
> Maria Manuela Cruz-Cunha
> Polytechnic Institute of Cávado and Ave
> Portugal

*Dear Sir/Mm.,    [image: None]  [image: dove]**w*<http://www.newsofnepal.com/>
** <http://www.google.com/search?q=Nepal&ct=holiday10-hp&oi=ddle>*
*<http://www.google.com/search?q=Nepal&ct=holiday10-hp&oi=ddle>
*  N[image: Click here]EPAL[image: Nepal]rg[image: Destination Unlimited
Trekking:Trekking in Nepal|Nepal Himalaya
...]r<http://www.leydesdorff.net/list.htm>
*** <http://www.theodora.com/wfbcurrent/nepal>* ** **
http://nepalipatro.com.np/index.php* <http://nepalipatro.com.np/index.php>*
  **          *
*Thanks, & Grateful->
www.ekantipur.com/page/documentation/9/-<http://www.ekantipur.com/page/documentation/9/>
> / **www.dcnepal.com* <http://www.dcnepal.com/>* ->**.माटो नै नरहे कहाँ
खसाल्ने आँसु ? त्यसैले आऊ माटो छँदै रोऔँ..." जननी जन्मभूमिश्च स्वर्गादपि
गरीयसी ("Mother and** Motherland are Greater than
Heaven)--->**i*<http://www.incredimail.com/app/?tag=emoticon_click_me_im2_re&lang=9&version=6144668&setup_id=7&aff_id=109095&tID=607999&addon=IncrediMail&upn=a9996eef-f97f-4890-9af4-b63db36cd7ea&id=95202&guid=4B751E98-6744-400C-BC37-B82A96CD45B5>
* * <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMFAwJNUzeI><http://www.google.com/search?q=Nepal&ct=holiday10-hp&oi=ddle><https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=6a9f0f3dcc&view=att&th=12de46ea1923b0f7&attid=0.4&disp=inline&realattid=0.4&zw>
** <http://www.leydesdorff.net/list.htm> * **  ** we=req,**: **Cybermetrics,
STI information & Cyberinfastructure .liter*--*  CD;s & DVDs;;  Pub.s
'Knowledge Management' & STI resources; //*
*  Tara Mani Dahal ; WINISIS &/ isis (by UNESCO ); consultant ;  E-Learning:
Virtual  Library ...;New Nepal Knowledge Information Consortium(NNKIC),
2009,; ASIS  & ALA Member,  former Database & Information Officer
RONAST(NAST);KumariMarg-63,BattishPutali, Kathmandu, NEPAL नेपालTel.  977-1-
4495291/-> ** I apologoise for duplicate posting & some animations ? *