[Sigkm-l] [Asis-l] HCist 2011 - International Workshop on Health and Social Care Information Systems and Technologies - CALL FOR PAPERS

Tara Dahal tmdahal at gmail.com
Tue May 3 05:03:47 EDT 2011

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 6:17 PM, Maria Manuela Cruz-Cunha <mcunha at ipca.pt>wrote:

> CALL FOR PAPERS
>
> ----------
> ---------- HCist 2011   |   Call for Papers
> ---------- International Workshop on Health and Social Care
> ---------- Information Systems and Technologies
> ---------- Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal, 2011, 5-7 October
> ---------- http://hcist.eiswatch.org
> ---------- submission deadline:  June 7, 2011
> ----------
>
> Dear Prof./Dr./Mrs./Mr.
>
> It is our great pleasure to invite you to the HCist 2011 – International
> Workshop on Health and Social Care Information Systems and Technologies,
> a CENTERIS 2011 workshop, to be held in Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal,
> from 5 to 7 October, 2011.
>
> During this workshop, academics, scientists, IT/IS professionals, health
> care and social care professionals, managers and solution providers from
> all over the world, will have the opportunity to share experiences,
> bring new ideas, debate issues, and introduce the latest developments in
> the largely multidisciplinary field embraced by the health and social
> care services, systems and information technologies.
>
> All accepted full papers will be published by Springer-Verlag in a CCIS
> series book, which is abstracted/indexed in ISI proceedings and SCOPUS.
> Papers can also be accepted as posters, and an extended abstract of it
> will be published in a book of abstracts (with ISBN) or in a CD-ROM
> (with ISBN).
>
> HCist 2011 intends to introduce and discuss the main issues, challenges,
> opportunities and trends related to the recent ICT-based developments,
> applications and services in all embracing fields of health and social
> care.
>
> Recommended topics include, but are not limited to, Advanced
> Visualization Software, Advanced Visualization/3D Post-Processing
> Services, Bioinformatics, CDSS- Clinical Decision Support Systems,
> Clinical Information Systems, Clinical Reporting Systems, Client Payroll
> Management, CPOE- Computerized Physician Order Entry, CTRM - Critical
> Test Results Management, Data Protection, DICOM - Digital Imaging and
> Communications in Medicine, Electronic Medical Billing, EMR - Electronic
> Medical Records, EHR - Electronic Health Records, ePrescribing Software,
> eTherapy, eHealth, HIE- Health Information Exchange Solutions,
> Healthcare Content Management, Healthcare Information Systems
> Management, Healthcare Financial Management, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
> Management, HL7 standards, Health IT Infrastructure, Image Analysis
> Software, Image Enhancement Software, Integration, Interoperability &
> Connectivity, In-house development, off-the-shelf solutions and open
> source solutions, IT (out)sourcing, Medical CD-Burners, Medical Coding,
> Medical Data Archiving and Storage, Medical Dictation, Medical Records &
> Document Scanning, Medical Display Monitors, Medical Image Sharing &
> Archiving, Medication Administration Systems, Medical Fax Server,
> [...]

*Repected  Mm., mcunha,*
*I remember your book on Europian Library & Information Networking and
cooperation; what is the new trend and development  *
*especialy on WINISIS new applications ?*
 *i*<http://www.incredimail.com/app/?tag=emoticon_click_me_im2_re&lang=9&version=6144668&setup_id=7&aff_id=109095&tID=607999&addon=IncrediMail&upn=a9996eef-f97f-4890-9af4-b63db36cd7ea&id=95202&guid=4B751E98-6744-400C-BC37-B82A96CD45B5>
* * <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMFAwJNUzeI><http://www.google.com/search?q=Nepal&ct=holiday10-hp&oi=ddle><https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=6a9f0f3dcc&view=att&th=12de46ea1923b0f7&attid=0.4&disp=inline&realattid=0.4&zw>
*[image: dove]**w* <http://www.newsofnepal.com/>*
*<http://www.google.com/search?q=Nepal&ct=holiday10-hp&oi=ddle>
** <http://www.google.com/search?q=Nepal&ct=holiday10-hp&oi=ddle>*  N[image:
Click here]EPAL[image: Nepal]r[image: None]g[image: Destination Unlimited
Trekking:Trekking in Nepal|Nepal Himalaya ...]r**[image: Himalayan Peaks,
Nepal]* <http://www.theodora.com/wfbcurrent/nepal>*
***<http://www.leydesdorff.net/list.htm>
* * * धे<http://www.incredimail.com/app/?tag=emoticon_click_me_im2_re&lang=9&version=6144668&setup_id=7&aff_id=109095&tID=607999&addon=IncrediMail&upn=a9996eef-f97f-4890-9af4-b63db36cd7ea&id=95202&guid=4B751E98-6744-400C-BC37-B82A96CD45B5>रै
खुसी लाग्यो,  धन्यबाद ।  * *  we R interested,**: **Cybermetrics, STI
information & Cyberinfrastructure ... liter*--
/www.ekantipur.com/page/documentation/9/<http://www.ekantipur.com/page/documentation/9/>
*x   I request to contribute CD;s & DVDs;;  Pub.s  'Knowledge Management'
or  STI resources , ..>. * **  Tara Mani Dahal ; *WINISIS &/ isis (by UNESCO
); consultant & National distributor ;  E-Learning: Virtual  Library ...;New
Nepal Knowledge Information Consortium(NNKIC), 2009,; ASIS  & ALA Member,
former Database & Information Officer
RONAST(NAST);KumariMarg-63,BattishPutali, Kathmandu, NEPAL नेपालTel.  977-1-
4495291/->*