[Sigkm-l] (no subject)

Tara Dahal tmdahal at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 13:40:16 EDT 2010

--
*[image: Picture]*
*Famous Nepalese Festival:*
*बडा दशैंको शुभकामना 2010:*

*      [image: Red Roses email background] *
**

* **  *

* *

Dear Sir/Mm.,

*                                 ** **
Http://en.Wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Nepal_Coat_of_Arms.GIF<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Nepal_Coat_of_Arms.GIF>
*

* *

* *

*
**Thanks !

        May I have your recent materials; CD's & DVD's.., printed and
virtual resources;  specially in the field of 'Knowledge Management' or in
the areas of STI resources which are highly useful to our references and
related research activities.
        Kindly please forward or circulate  our request to your Information
and /or knowledge management officers.Thnks for the latest development of
your Information and  STI  related communication related resources which are
highly informative to our conceptual  knowledge  consortium in this country.
**  May I have your response ?**
****
Tara Mani Dahal
ASIS&T  &  ALA Member,New Nepal Knowledge Consortium(NNKIC); former Database
& Information Officer RONAST(NAST);Kharibot_KumariMarg-63,BattishPutali,
Kathmandu, NEPAL **नेपाल**Tel.**  977-1- 4495291/ **-:Our services in
Nepal-->.* *We R collecting the e-learning & WINISIS user's interest
profile; needs & demands...      Att..->I request to update our mailing
address?.
*