[Sigkm-l] [Asis-l] Fwd: 2010 issue of the Knowledge Management for Development Journal

Tara Dahal tmdahal at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 12:57:20 EST 2010

Thanks !
TMDahal

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 11:21 AM, M.J. Menou <michel.menou at orange.fr> wrote:

> [...]

**
*[image: Nepali ecards, Nepali Greetings
Card]*<http://www.bestcyberzone.com/nepaliecards>

*  [image: Picture]   Visible to everyone   Visible only to people I can
chat withGreeting, Nepalese festival of light:*
* Greeting  on the  occasion of ** Tihar  & Chhait, 2010:*
*
  ventuna 1031*

*

     [image: Red Roses email background]
<http://www.leydesdorff.net/list.htm>** **
*
 Vlibrary:
www.leydesdorff.net
www.mythsandmountains.com/
www.knowledge/languages/nepali/index.html  ->
www.enepalnews.com/   www.khabarnepal.com/
www.nayapatrika.com/www.cindoc.csic.es/cybermetrics/
www.leydesdorff.net/
www.unesco.org/isis/www.success.co.il/
www.online-educate.com/www.globalknowledge.org/----Information Knowledge
http://web.ffos.hr/lida/contribution/
                          Thanks
!    .
        Encl./Att

* *

https://mail.google.com/mail/?hl=en&shva=1#inbox/12b9b85deeabf602

* *

*
**Thanks !
**  May I have your response ?**
****
Tara Mani Dahal
ASIS&T  &  ALA Member,New Nepal Knowledge Consortium(NNKIC); former Database
& Information Officer RONAST(NAST);Kharibot_KumariMarg-63,BattishPutali,
Kathmandu, NEPAL **नेपाल**Tel.**  977-1- 4495291/ **-:Our services in
Nepal-->.* *We R collecting the e-learning & WINISIS user's interest
profile; needs & demands...      Att..->I request to update our mailing
address?.   *