[Sigkm-l] New "journal club" at Facebook

Heather D. Pfeiffer hdp at cs.nmsu.edu
Sun Apr 18 21:15:36 EDT 2010

Hi.  The chair of the SIGS, KT, has come up with a great idea of
having like a "journal club" on line at Facebook, where we all read
the same article and then discuss it through our SIG-KM Facebook
group.

Two questions:  has anyone read an article in JASIS&T lately that was
really good on Knowledge Management that you think we should discuss?

Also, would anyone like to be the moderator for the club?

If your answer to either of these questions is "yes", please let me
know and I can get you more information.

(Note: the SIG Chair is actually trying to help us beat SIG III for
Sig of the Year.  Let's take advantage of this opportunity.)

-Heather

| Heather D. Pfeiffer, PhD          | e-mail:  hdp at cs.nmsu.edu |
| Klipsch School of Electrical      |                          |
|   and Computer Engineering        | Voice:   (575) 646-7419  |
| New Mexico State University       | Cell:    (575) 496-3502  |
| Box 30001/MSC 3-O                 |                          |
| Las Cruces, New Mexico 88003-8001 | FAX:     (575) 646-1435  |
| WEB: http://www.ece.nmsu.edu/~hdp |                          |