[Sigkm-l] Personal Knowledge Management

Ricky Cheong rcheong852 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 01:39:45 EST 2009

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you everyone who has participated in this research. If you have not
done it yet and would like to contribute to this important research, please
kindly complete the survey by Dec 31 2009.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=0472MavY0kXG1ogVk37IRg_3d_3d

Please don't forget to leave your email at the end of the survey, the report
will be distributed once the analysis is completed.

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Regards,

Ricky Cheong

  _____