[Sigkm-l] dinner together at ASIST

Faust, Leona (Secretary) Leona_Faust at sec.senate.gov
Sat Oct 25 18:48:46 EDT 2008

I've completed a walking tour of the area near the Hyatt. There are several reasonably prices (per diem friendly) restaurants in the area.  Here's a quick run down.
1 1/2 blocks walk:
Buca di Beppo  family style Italian $$ $10-15 ave dinner entree  Access is down 2 flights of stairs.
O'Shanessy's Irish pub $ ave under $10
Frog Bear & Wild Boar Bar American $  Closed Sunday

2-3 blocks
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant American chain $$$  $15-20
Barley's Brewing Company American $$
Chipotle tex/mex chain $$
Japanese Steak House  American/Japanese  $$$  Closed Sunday
Flatiron Bar and Diner American BBQ Cajun Creole $ Closed Sunday

4 blocks
Lemongrass Fusion Bistro Asian fusion $$$
Burgundy Room wine and food $$

4-5 blocks
Happy Greek family owned $$

Lunch options:
North market open until 5 pm  variety of food take out or eat in.  $
Ted's Montana Grill beef and bison burgers $
Zen Sushi & More $

Leona