[Sigkm-l] SIG-KM planning meeting and dinner at ASiST 2008 on Monday 10/27

Qiping Zhang Qiping.Zhang at liu.edu
Wed Oct 22 19:46:39 EDT 2008

[Re-sent by request.  Dick Hill]

Hi, SIG-KM members,

The SIG-KM planning meeting will be held on Monday, Oct 27, 6-7pm.  Location
at the conference to be determined.

As you can see in the attached annual report from last year, main agenda of
this planning meeting will be:

-          Election of SIG-KM officers.

Heather Pfeiffer will automatically become our coming Chair from Chair-Elect
from last year. We need to elect other officers:  chair-elect, webmaster,
membership/communication, treasurer, secretary, officer-at-large.

-          Brainstorm and discuss ideas for panels and paper sessions for
ASIST 2009

If you have any business that you would like to discuss at our Monday
meeting please let me know so I can put it on the agenda.

See you soon,

Qiping

SIG-KM Chair

Qiping Zhang,