[Sigkm-l] NOV 7th 2007: Maine UX Event: 6 spectacular speakers - 3 fantastic sessions!

Susan Doran susandoran at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 31 09:44:20 EDT 2007

Hi List!

**************** Apologies for cross-postings ****************

NOV 7th 2007: Maine UX Event: 6 spectacular speakers - 3 fantastic sessions!

Join us for a full day of learning and sharing, stimulating speakers, fun after-party, and dinner with Maine UX friends, old in new--all set against the backdrop of beautiful Portland, Maine!

Maine UX - 3 sessions - speakers!