[Sigkm-l] Kind request for questionnaire participation

Soenke Dohrn Soenke.Dohrn at isnm.de
Mon Sep 4 04:17:47 EDT 2006

Dear member of the SIGKM-L mailing list,

My name is Soenke Dohrn, project manager of the LEVELS study on
knowledge and competency transfer (http://levels.isnm.de/), funded by
the BMBF (German Ministry for Education and Research). I am from the
International School of New Media (ISNM, http://www.isnm.de/) at the
University of Luebeck, Germany. ISNM resides inside the Media Docks -
European Campus for Digital Media (http://www.media-docks.de/), which is
to home to various digital media related start-ups, local TV and radio
station and academic institutes, thus creating a media sector cluster.
With the LEVELS study, we attempt to analyse the effect of knowledge
density on the viability of the cluster. In detail this means that we
would like to discover how well the media docks' tenants are networked
with each other, access and share their knowledge and may transfer
competencies amongst each other. We have devised three tools for
analysis to providing us with the data required.

One of these tools is a questionnaire inquiring on statements, which are
central to the formation, application and exchange of knowledge in
organisations. For this questionnaire we require feedback from a
world-wide sample. Therefore, I kindly invite and ask you to spend a
maximum of 20 min of your time to filling in the questionnaire available
at http://levels.isnm.de/letter.php . Please answer to the best of your
abilities. Rest assured that the data collected will only be used in
accordance with the strict German data privacy law, for scientific
research within this study only, and immediately destroyed thereafter.
No third party will have access to it and all remains fully
confidential.

I highly appreciate your time and would be deeply grateful for making
yourself available to participate. If you have any further questions
about this study, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Soenke Dohrn

:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

ISNM