[Sigkm-l] [Fwd: [km4dev-l] KM4D Journal: a new edition is born!]

Michel J. Menou Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jan 6 14:56:25 EST 2006

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[km4dev-l] KM4D Journal: a new edition is born!
Date: 	Thu, 05 Jan 2006 16:58:24 +0100
From: 	Peter van Rooij <vanrooij at ilo.org>
To: 	KM for Development <km4dev-l at dgroups.org>

Dear KM4Dev friends,

Happy New Year! It is our pleasure as guest editors of the third issue of the KM4D Journal to announce that this edition entitled "Understanding the role of culture in knowledge sharing: making the invisible visible" is now on-line at www.km4dev.org/journal <http://www.km4dev.org/journal> (click on CURRENT on the top of the page).

The theme of this latest issue of the Journal is linked to the KM4Dev annual meeting on the same subject, which took place at ILO headquarters, Geneva in June 2005. It presents recent experiences of the influence of culture in knowledge sharing by practitioners who have been involved in planning, introducing and mainstreaming knowledge sharing approaches in
development organisations.

The issue contains six articles, one case study, one story, an interview, a book review and a contribution from the KM4Dev-list, the community notes.

We hope you enjoy this issue of the journal and we look forward to the many fruitful discussions that it will stimulate.

Peter

Rohit Ramaswamy (Service Design Solutions), Catherine Vaillancourt-Laflamme (Centre international de solidarité ouvrière) and
Peter van Rooij (ILO), with Lucie Lamoureux (Bellanet)
Guest Editors, Understanding the role of culture in knowledge sharing: making the invisible visible

Peter van Rooij
"Sharing knowledge on employment creation"
ILO
4, route des Morillons
CH-1211 Geneva 22
Switzerland
Tel. +41 22 799 7177
+41 78 8008959 (mobile)
Fax +41 22 799 6896
pvanrooij at yahoo.com (private)
http://www.ilo.org

---
You are currently subscribed to km4dev-l as: Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr
Please note that hitting the Reply button will send a message to the entire list. The KM4Dev mailing list is a public forum, and our mailing list archives are publicly available on the website.
Check out the KM4dev website: http://www.km4dev.org
Wanadoo vous informe que cet  e-mail a ete controle par l'anti-virus mail.
Aucun virus connu a ce jour par nos services n'a ete detecte.

Dr. Michel J. Menou
Consultant in ICT policies and Knowledge & Information Management
Adviser of Somos at Telecentros board http://www.tele-centros.org
Member of the founding steering committee of
Telecenters of the Americas Partnership http://www.tele-centers.net/
B.P. 15
49350 Les Rosiers sur Loire, France
Email: Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr