[Sigkm-l] Job posting - Community and Intranet Manager in Rockville, MD

Brenda Darrah bdarrah at asha.org
Tue Mar 8 12:54:44 EST 2005

Greetings,

Please don't reply to me; I am just the messenger:

The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association has an opening for a
Community and Intranet Manager in our Rockville, MD headquarters.  Learn
more at
http://www.asha.org/about/career/ASHA-jobs/community_intranet_mgr.htm.

Brenda Darrah
Knowledge Manager
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
10801 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
bdarrah at asha.org
(301) 897-5700 x4337
http://www.asha.org

2005 Call for Papers for Convention available at
http://www.asha.org/asha-05
The deadline for submission(s) is April 6.
Submissions related to Evidence-Based Practice or Convention themes are
strongly encouraged!

ASHA:  Awarded National Recognition for Workplace Excellence!
http://www.asha.org/about/news/releases/SHRMAward.htm