[Sigkm-l] Webology: an OPEN ACCESS journal, New Issue

David Riecks david at riecks.com
Fri Jan 7 01:16:20 EST 2005

At 07:33 AM 1/5/2005 -0800, AliReza Noruzi wrote:
>We are pleased to inform you that the second issue of Webology, an
>international OPEN ACCESS journal, is published and is available ONLINE
>now. It serves as a forum for discussion and experimentation. Webology
>publishes scholarly articles, essays and reviews, and encourages the
>participation of academics and practitioners alike. The journal is
>available at: <http://www.webology.ir/>http://www.webology.ir/

Anouruzi:

I was hoping to take a look at a few of these tonight, but am getting an
error that says:

"Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site
owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later. "

Any idea how soon we might be able to see this?

Thanks,

David

----
Creating an image database? visit (http://ControlledVocabulary.com/) and
join the discussion. Version 2 of the Controlled Vocabulary Keyword Catalog
(CVKC) is now available from (http://ControlledVocabulary.com/order.html)
David Riecks  (that's "i" before "e", but the "e" is silent)
http://www.riecks.com , Chicago Midwest ASMP member