[Sigkm-l] Thesaurus Software

Gosling, Laura Laura.Gosling at asrcaerospace.com
Wed Feb 2 08:30:26 EST 2005

I am conducting a comparative analysis of thesaurus software for a client, and am having some trouble finding out some finer details. I am looking for reviews of, or white papers, or experiences with the following thesaurus systems:

WordMap
TermChoir
MultiTes
aka Thesaurus
Thesaurus Master (Data Harmony)

Can anyone out there point me in the right direction? I really appreciate it. I pulled about everything I can off of the websites, some of which are very vague as to exactly what the product is capable of. Thanks very much!

Laura Gosling
ASRC Aerospace, Inc.