[Sigkm-l] Planning for ASIST 2003 SIG-KM Sessions

Mary Durham 2nd Mailbox mjd at bicnet.net
Wed Jan 22 12:40:48 EST 2003

Hello,

It's hard to believe, but we are fast approaching the deadline for
proposals for SIG sessions at ASIST 2003.

Knowledge Management had some excellent sessions at last year's ASIST
annual meeting, and we discussed several possible topics for sessions this
year --

Benchmarking KM in organizations
Capturing tacit knowledge
Social network analysis

-- were just 3 of them.  If you would be interesting in organizing or
participating in a session, I'd love to hear from you.  We are fast
approaching the deadline (January 28) for the proposals, so please get in
touch ASAP and we can brainstorm.

Please contact me by return email (mjd at bicnet.net) or daytime phone 617 252
7726.

Thanks!