[Sigiii-l] Fwd: New ICTs and Resilience Field Study

Michel Menou michel.menou at orange.fr
Tue Feb 27 04:28:16 EST 2018

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New ICTs and Resilience Field Study
Date: 	Mon, 26 Feb 2018 11:47:25 +0000
From: 	Richard Heeks <richard.heeks at manchester.ac.uk>
To: 	Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr <Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr>

Dear Michel

For those interested in action frameworks for measuring and
operationalising the relationship between ICTs and resilience, the
recently published /Information Systems Journal/ paper, “Conceptualising
the Link between Information Systems and Resilience: A Developing
Country Field Study” will be of relevance:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/isj.12177/full

Testing the framework through a field study in Costa Rica, the paper
shows how this can be used to set action priorities for strengthening
resilience, and draws out a future research agenda on ICTs and resilience.

We will be happy to engage with colleagues undertaking future research
at the intersection of digital technologies and resilience: do let us
know if you have current or planned work in this domain.

For those unable to access the journal, please email me for a link to a
read-only version of the paper.

With good wishes

Richard Heeks

Director, Centre for Development Informatics
<https://www.cdi.manchester.ac.uk/>

GDI, SEED, University of Manchester, UK

	Garanti sans virus. www.avg.com

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>