[Sigiii-l] SIG III Silent Auction - Call for Donations!

Eka Grguric egrguric at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 12:48:17 EDT 2017

*Dear Colleagues,*

*Our SIG-III group will carry on its excellent tradition by host the
International Silent Auction during the ASIS&T annual conference 2018. The
efforts of our members and the generosity of the donors will help support
numerous scholars and students from less developed countries and regions to
join our big family. We would highly appreciate if you would bring in some
gifts that represent your culture and love. Every bit of effort will help. *

*Sincerely,*
*SIG III *