[Sigiii-l] Greetings from SIGIII 2017-18 Committee Chair

Zamir, Md mzamir at dom.edu
Thu Nov 30 16:12:05 EST 2017

[cid:81702b62-1883-4d53-af14-f3b21e8d502e at prod.exchangelabs.com]
ASIS&T SIGIII
​

Greetings Everyone,

As the new Chair of SIGIII for year of 2017-18, I am delighted to introduce myself here. I am excited to work with an excellent group of people and the wonderful SIGIII community. I am thankful to the previous committees and officers who have diligently led SIGIII over the years. We want to continue their journey and keep SIGIII successful in coming years, too. In this effort we do welcome your supports and suggestions. Please do let us know how we can make SIGIII better and how we can support you.

While we go through the transitional phase and plan for our activities for upcoming year, I want to share the new officers' names and the SIGIII 2017 business meeting minutes here. We have our first officers' online meeting scheduled on December 8, 10:00-11:30 AM EST. If you wish to join us, please let me/us know.

Name

Position

Email

Hassan Zamir

Chair

mzamir at dom.edu<mailto:mzamir at dom.edu>

Ashraf Sharif

Co-Chair

ashraf.sharif at aku.edu<mailto:ashraf.sharif at aku.edu>

Eka Grguric

Secretary/
New Leader

egrguric at gmail.com<mailto:egrguric at gmail.com>

Catherine Dumas

Communication Officer/ SIG Cabinet Representative

cdumas at albany.edu<mailto:cdumas at albany.edu>

Carl Leak

Treasurer/
Communication Officer

cleak at gmu.edu<mailto:cleak at gmu.edu>

Anwarul Islam

Co-Treasurer

anwar81du at gmail.com<mailto:anwar81du at gmail.com>

Xiao Hu

Newsletter Officer

xiaoxhu at hku.hk<mailto:xiaoxhu at hku.hk>

Devendra Potnis

IPC Chair

dpotnis at utk.edu<mailto:dpotnis at utk.edu>

Shivanthi Weerasinghe

IPC Jury

shivanthiweerasinghe at yahoo.com<mailto:shivanthiweerasinghe at yahoo.com>

Saira Hanif Soroya

IPC Jury/
InfoShare Member

saira.im at pu.edu.pk<mailto:saira.im at pu.edu.pk>

Nosheen Fatima Warraich

IPC Jury/
InfoShare Member

nosheen.im at pu.edu.pk<mailto:nosheen.im at pu.edu.pk>

Toni Carbo

Advisor

tcarbo14 at gmail.com<mailto:tcarbo14 at gmail.com>

Abebe Rorissa

Advisor

arorissa at albany.edu<mailto:arorissa at albany.edu>

Michel Menou

Advisor

michel.menou at orange.fr<mailto:michel.menou at orange.fr>

Emma Zhang

Past-Chair

yzhangko at 163.com<mailto:yzhangko at 163.com>

With this note, please don't hesitate to let us know if SIGIII 2017-18 committee can be of any assistance now or in the future.

Best Wishes,

Hassan Zamir
Chair (2017-2018), ASIS&T SIGIII