[Sigiii-l] Project management system

Toni Carbo tcarbo14 at gmail.com
Wed May 10 00:07:53 EDT 2017

Thanks So much for sharing this very helpful information about Ms. Eka's
outstanding contributions to our SIG and Association. This new system and
image archive will help greatly to make archives more widely available and
to manage our records more effectively.  Having these during our 80th
anniversary year is especially helpful and timely.
Thanks so much
Toni