[Sigiii-l] Fwd: [IFLA-L] IFLA WLIC 2017 - Wroclaw, Poland - Beware of fake websites!

Dr. M. Sajid Mirza msajidmirza at gmail.com
Tue May 2 02:38:02 EDT 2017

Be Alert

IMPORTANT ALERT: There are an increasing number of fraudulent websites and
individuals that impersonate IFLA and the World Library and Information
Congress.

We would like to alert all our members and potential delegates to be aware
of companies claiming to be IFLA or WLIC partners and we strongly advise
you to only use the official partners for registration and accommodation
bookings: K.I.T. Group GmbH, or book directly with the accommodation
yourself. There is only one IFLA World Library and Information Congress
website: http://2017.ifla.org. Your money may be at risk if you use
unofficial websites and the IFLA does not accept any responsibility for
bookings made via unofficial websites and agencies.

Ms Josche Ouwerkerk

Manager, Conferences and business relations

Managing Director, IFLA Holding BV

josche.ouwerkerk at ifla.org

IFLA Headquarters

P.O. Box 95312                    Tel: +31-70-3140884
<+31%2070%20314%200884>

2509 CH The Hague            Fax: +31-70-3834827 <+31%2070%20383%204827>

Netherlands                         www.ifla.org

(Please be aware that I am not in the office on Wednesdays.)

--

*Muhammad Sajid Mirza Ph.D*

Principal Librarian
Islamic Research Institute (IRI)
International Islamic University
Faisal Mosque Campus, Islamabad. Pakistan
Cell: +92-333-5385235