[Sigiii-l] SIG-III presentation at iSchool Conference

Ashraf Sharif ashraf.sharif at aku.edu
Wed Mar 1 08:10:24 EST 2017

Dear SIG III members,

Thanks for the warm response and willingness to represent your SIG at iSchool Conference. We appreciate this spirit!!

Dr. Xiao Hu, the past chair of SIG-III, has informed us that she is also attending the conference and is eager to give the presentation about SIG III at the conference. So thank you very much for all of you who offered to represent SIG III.

We know you all will be ambassadors of SIG-III and will spread the word about ASIST and SIG-III there! Hopefully you will meet Dr. Xiao at the conference.

Thanks again and with warm regards,

Ashraf Sharif
Aga Khan University

Co-Chair SIG-III