[Sigiii-l] Webinar_ASIST SIG III 2016-2017 Business 2

EMMA ZHANG laviedeemma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 09:57:23 EST 2017

Hello Zamir,

I hope you have had a great break. Thank you very much for staying with SIG
III again! It's being a real pleasure to have you in the team.

As listed in SIGIII Objectives 2017, we need to organize a webinar in the
upcoming semester. I was involved in several webinar sessions organized by
USC SLIS and know that you have lots of experience in organizing such
event. Would you please provide us some suggestions? Such as how to set up
a link, how to choose a topic? Your help will be greatly appreciated!

Best wishes,
Yao