[Sigiii-l] 24TH SENIOR MANAGERS ELECTRONIC RECORDS MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, MOMBASA KENYA

mulindwa henry mulindwa2 at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 8 02:43:52 EST 2017

Dear Colleagues,
Onbehalf of Records Management Foundation for Africa, we are pleased to invite you to attend the SeniorManagers’ Electronic Records Conference 2017. This conference is the largest regional electronic records managementconference to be held on 27-30 March2017 at NyaliInternational Beach Hotel and Spa, Mombasa Kenya.

Please refer to our Executive Assistant, Ms. Esther Otieno should youhave any further queries about the Conference Tel:  +254 72590 54 77 Email: register at rimfa.org oreconference2011 at gmail.com website: www.rimfa.org
 Welook forward to welcoming you in Mombasa, Kenya’s coastal city.Yoursfaithfully,
Henry Mulindwa