[Sigiii-l] SIG III - Self Nomination Form

laviedeemma at gmail.com laviedeemma at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 09:43:26 EDT 2016

I've invited you to fill in the following form:
SIG III - Self Nomination Form

To fill it in, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctwYpXpKdHkDPyZ1irEUbgsx5ImLl2bb8bO4szOUiNL40GnQ/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Dear SIG III Members,

Thank you for your contributions in the past year! We sincerely appreciate
your time and generosity!

Here is a link to the nomination form of SIG III officers. Please fill it
out and share. We would love to experience more exciting and meaningful
events with you in the coming ASIS&T year!

We are so looking forward to meet in the the upcoming annual meeting in
Copenhagen.

Best,
Emma Zhang

Google Forms: Create and analyse surveys.