[Sigiii-l] Touch Base_ASIST SIG III 2016-2017 Business 1

Michel Menou michel.menou at orange.fr
Tue Nov 15 09:10:30 EST 2016

Hi everybody

List of officers: I assume it will be posted asap on the web site

Webinars: fine, if there is a minimum level of interactivity.

Beyond that, an urgent task is to build a technical program, that is
sessions, for the next Annual meeting. Delivering original contents is
the prime function of a SIG.

I'd like to also suggest that the nature and role of SIG/III might need
to be revisited in view of the fact that ASIS&T is now an international
society.

Best regards

Michel