[Sigiii-l] Touch Base_ASIST SIG III 2016-2017 Business 1

EMMA ZHANG laviedeemma at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 15:50:54 EST 2016

Dear SIG III Officers,

I hope you all had a safe trip back and recovered from the trip. Thank you
very much for organizing and participating in the business meeting. I am
sorry that I could not attend in person, but I do appreciate your efforts
to extend our work for the upcoming year.

In 2017, according to our proposed focus, we have a great workload to
achieve our goals. So I am planing to start from right now. Here below is a
short list that I would propose that we start from, and I definitely need
the help from all of you.

1. An updated list of the new SIGIII officers, including name, title,
affiliation, and email address.

2. Ideas for Webnair, including: time, topic, guest speaker and other SIGs
that we would like to collaborate with.

I would really appreciate if you could reply by Nov 18, 2016.

Please reply to this thread, as it will be easier for our officers and
members to track down what is happening.

Best,
Yao