[Sigiii-l] Call for Communications Tools and Use Cases

Nicole Gaston nicole.gaston at mail.mcgill.ca
Tue Jul 12 10:10:41 EDT 2016

Dear ASIS&T members,

In response to a request from our ASIS&T SIG cabinet we have begun work on establishing a comprehensive list of communication tools with the intention of helping ASIS&T members navigate the increasing number of tools available for carrying out SIG and chapter business with dispersed teams.

Please take the time to provide a short summary of communication tools that you have used or explored and your experience using them (regardless of whether it was good or bad!) in this spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i2n8X9884fCA2lfxthxCI6PGqdCmSY_i0WpQURnF4eE/edit?usp=sharing

The “Google Hangouts” entry is provided as an example to help guide data entry. Please feel free to edit or add content including the name and URL of the tool, a brief description of what it does, any limitations, tips for use. Adding a tool should take no more than a minute or two.

Thank you in advance for helping out ASIS&T!

Kris Unsworth
Nicole Gaston
Eka Grguric

Nicole M. Gaston, PhD

Library and Information Services Trainer, St. Lucia, West Indies

+1 (758) 485-9312 | http://nmgaston.weebly.com<http://nmgaston.weebly.com/>